Re: Installing with LS-120 drive

   I have persuaded a co-worker to install Debian on his machine.
   However, he has a LS-120 drive (essentially a 120MB capacity
   floppy) and no "normal" floppy drive.  I wrote a resc1440.bin
   (from hamm/main/disks-i386/current) for him since rawrite2
   will not work (apparently) with these disk drives.  The problem
   is when it comes to install the kernel and modules on the HDD,
   the system cannot mount the floppy drive.  I am trying to install
   Debian on /dev/hdb (an IDE drive), and /dev/hda has a NT installation.

You will need to compile a kernel with IDE floppy support.  This is
present in the 2.0.33 kernel.