Re: Lee: Re: smail Solution for Dynamic IP's

Lee Bradshaw said:
> Sorry for the previous empty message.
>
> Art, is your local user name alemas?  My problem is that if I use my isp

     Yes. And your local user name should be same as what you want as
a user name in your e-mail return address (in your case, "lee.bradshaw")
until we find a solution for sending from any local (local to your machine)
account.  I'm going to try one more tiny change with Daniel's (hope he doesn't
mind) script and get back to you.  When we have a complete solution for these
kind of accounts (typical dynamic IP PPP's), what say we collaborate to put
a good tutorial on a Web page?  ;-)  Then those who have the know-how can
properly format the info for Debian LINUX documentation (or we can learn).
By the way, this one replied to you with no header adjustments.

                                           _Art