Re: Free X servers for win

Thanks to all who responded. The Mix server works just fine. In fact
Netscape on X works faster than on Win.

I teach UNIX. My assignment was to port an entire syllabus from SCO to
Linux. I have started by installing just a simple Slackware to teach shell
scripting, C, C++, and elementary Perl. Next comes introductory Motif. I
think the lesstif + Mix server should do that trick. After that - Java,
RDBMS, simple sysadmin ...

Wish me luck.

Thank you all once again.
M. K. Pai