Re: Matrox Millenium II again

   > You need to set up XKB properly for XSuSE.  There should be some sort
   > of error message about this when you run startx.  The fix is basically
   > making a link to a directory.  After you do this, everything will work
   > properly.  It worked for me!

   Thanks Ben,

   I had XkbDisable in my XF86Config file.  It seems like this would avoid
   XKB problems, but maybe I'm wrong.  Do you have this option commented in
   your config?  I'll try it again when I get a chance.

It seems like this would avoid it to me too.  Well, in that case,
maybe you should try XKb :-)