One More Time

Here is my problem:

1. I can not install Linux on any of my machine's
hard drives because of different reasons, but there
are no hardware problems with my machines hard
drives, RAM, procesesors, etc.

2. I want to install Linux on a Syquest EzFlyer 135,
which is supposed to be supported, but when I use the
rescue disk it only shows my hard drive.

3. I know very, very little about Linux.

4. Please, no suggestions about using the ASH shell
or buying another machine.

Thank you for your time.