Re: GhostView / GhostScript problem...

> >different sort`s of errors? Or always the same?
> >is libpaperg installed and configured?

Yes, I have the newewst libpaperg installed: Aside from the error I get
when opening gziped ps/eps/pdf files, which I presume is a separate
problem, all the errors are the same A4: Unknown papersize thing.

One thing I noticed, in the gs man page, it lists the valid paper sizes.
'A4' is not on the list, just 'a4'.
I looked in some of the ps files and they had 'A4' papersize set. - If
this is the problem, what sort of workaround might I beable to do? Would
I have to do a search & replace of 'A4' with 'a4' in every ps file I want
to read?

Thanks,
Timothy