Re: X Windows 16-bit

Peter Paluch <peterp@frcatel.utc.sk> writes:

> But I have another question: in bo, I was able to move windows between
> screen by simple dragging them. However, in hamm this is not possible. I
> don't want to have EdgeScroll disabled (in bo this wasn't needed). Why
> is this, and how to solve it?

The behaviour has changed upstream. The only way to reenable this is to
change this is the code and recompile. I also wanted to do this, but never
got enough time for this. I had the patch somewhere, but can't find it at
the moment.

Maybe you could check the fvwm2 mailinglist archive, as it was posted
there.

Ciao,
	Martin