What will happen to "bo" when "hamm" becomes 2.0 ?

Gunnar Isaksson wrote:

I noticed that the old "rex" release disappeard from the debian ftp site
and it's mirrors soon after "bo" was released.

Will "bo" also end up in /dev/null ?

Personally I would like to continue with "bo" until debian 2.1 get's
released but if there is no ftp site that carries updates on "bo"
packages I don't know to do. I have become so spoiled by the stability
of
"bo" that I believe anything else must be inferior.

  //Gunnar

email: gunnar.isaksson@saab.se