mutt

I've just upgraded mutt to version 0.89.1-3 a few days ago, and I noticed
that its no longer in color, in the docs there is a color keyword for the
muttrc that allows one to change the color of certain things in the program,
but all I really want is for it to look the way it did before the upgrade..
:)  Any way to do this?  Also the other really annoying thing is the way
messages are marked old if the folder has been opened, and the messages
haven't been read, how the hell can I turn that off?? :)