Re: Deltrees

 > should work, if I understand your question.  (What's a deltree??)

It's important for mathematical work.  Each year in italy, the deltas are
harvested from the deltrees.  While there is an extra supply in the winter,
coming from the australian nablabushes, these are generally considered to be
of inferiour quality.

:)

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.