RE: Any Mappers?? [HTML imagemap creation on Linux]

    Rob> Anyone know of any programs that work on debian/linux for
    Rob> creating imagemaps? I've looked but haven't been able to find
    Rob> anything.

I have been using tgif to do my web imagemaps, pretty good.  Tgif is
object based, you can associate attributes to each object.  If the
object name is "href=xxxx", you can then select output to be html and
it will create client side imagemap upon print request.

#N      tgif (Xlib based 2d drawing program for X11)
#U      http://bourbon.cs.ucla.edu:8001/tgif/
#U      ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/applications/tgif/tgif-3.0-p16.tar.gz
#D      11/15/97  02:38 AM