Re: X Windows scroll bars

Paul Miller <paul@3dillusion.com> writes:

> I installed that package.. and I my scrollbars changed to a 3d type athena
> widget...same mouse controls..  How do I fix this?

What do you mean by "that package" - the scrollbars you describe seem
to by the ones you get with xaw3d.  Just do as I suggested in my last
message and use the nextaw (or, in hamm, nextawg) package - it'll be
nicer for you in terms of not havine to use separate mouse buttons.
(Now granted, there may be some weird Xdefaults setting I'm not aware
of to make regular xaw scrollbars behave with the mouse the way you'd
like them to, but I don't know it).