Re: Missing Mouse Drivers

     I have Logitech (serial) Trackball Model T-CC2-9F, which has
worked in both rex and bo (also under Slackware) using the standared
microsoft serial mouse driver ("type=ms" in the /etc/gpm.conf file).
It also works with "type=bare".  I don't remember why I switched from
bare to ms, but it did _not_ work with the Logitech ("type=logi").

     I have no idea if the T-CA1 is similar, but it won't hurt to try.

Bob