Re: ipx_configure: socket: Invalid argument ?

Alan wrote:

> Did you compile IPX support in your kernel? You may have to compile a new
> kernel with support for it. HTH

Thanks, Alan, but the kernel does have IPX support.  Part of the output
of dpkg -l "*" says:

Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name            Version        Description
ii  9fonts          1-4            libXg UTF fonts for X
[...]
ii  ipx             1.0-1          Utilities to configure the kernel ipx interf
[...]

So, I believe that means it's properly installed and configured.

Any other ideas?  (I brought a copy of the dpkg -l output to work;
it's 1245 lines long, so I won't post it here!)

luke