Re: debian 2

Please provide a little more information.  Are currently running Linux?
What distribution, version?  What sort of machine do you have (in
particular is it a laptop/notebook)?  Do you have any PnP stuff in the
machine?

Otherwise, the direct answer to your question is Yes, at least a couple
of hundred people are running Debian Hamm and currently a large number
of people are busy installing bo & upgrading as well as doing 'new'
installations of Hamm for testing.

--
best,
-bill