Re: bbs for debian?

Hamish;

It seems to me that there are several good bbses that should work under
Linux.  Though this is from somewhat distant memory two were RBBS and
CBBS and then there are a couple that were written for other
multitasking OSes by ham radio operators.  These latter might be a bit
more difficult to compile except that I don't recall that any of them
used anything other than a console interface for the control op.  UCSD
was one source but I have not looked there in at least a year.

<snip>
> Good luck, and let me know if you find anything. I've never been able
> to find a BBS program for Linux that looks anything like any DOS
> BBS program I would run. They all assume you only wish to chat.
<snip>
--
best,
-bill