Re: FW: Unidentified subject!

In article <[🔎] 01BD3AEA.C8B05700@p75>, RUSSELL COOK <russcook@icon.net>
wrote:
>The following script shows my attempts to read my mail using mailx.  =
>Results are the same for mail.  Is the command 'p' used to print the =
>message to the terminal, as the man page states?  I have been utterly =
>unsuccessful in reading my mail under Linux, resorting to windows for =
>that purpose.  I also am still struggly to get sendmail properly =
>configured.

I had the same problem.  I think it's a bug in mailx.  Want to report
it as a bug?

Cheers,

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>

PS: If my messages seem late or out-of-date, it's because I'm
    communicating in batch mode via floppy-disk-net!