Re: Linux on top of win95

At the risk of apearing to be knit-picking, I ask
(1) How much mempry do you consider as a lot ... from what I can remember
16Mb was sufficient to do away with the swap file (probably except if
you are runnig X ..)

(2) would a seperate drive be faster than a swap file on the same disk?
... This has been a long standing issue between a friend and I

Jon.