Re: Installing packages larger than 1.44MB via floppy disks

Try pkzip/pkunzip (probably get it off the web) if that fails, there is a
dos version of tar .. I think you can get them from one of the simtel
archives (or find one using one of the archie sites )

	For the nearest simtel site to you go to

http://www.coast.net/SimTel/msdos/filedocs/download.inf

Jonathan