PGP Issues

I've just installed the pgp-us package, and tried to run the key
generation portion of the program.  It accepts my input, pass phrase,
etc., but fails as follows after calculating the key indicating that it
failed while attempting to write the key file to my home directory.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I am running the "latest" release in
the hamm distribution.  Could this be happening because pgp needs to
have its permissions modified in some way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Brent