IP Masquerading

Hi, i could not get IP Masquerading work. I got two linux machines in a
network with more machines. I've set up one machine as a Firewall for
masquerading the other one but it seems that only one packet passes
through the firewall.

In the firewall i've done
 #ipfwadm -F -p deny
 #ipfwadm -F -a m -S xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32 -D 0.0.0.0/0

and in the "client" machine i've set up the gateway pointing to de
firewall machine.

Any clues?

Felipe Alvarez Harnecker <fealvar@ctc.cl>

Compañia de Telecomunicaciones de Chile.
Telefono: 691.30.56

Licenciado en Matemáticas y Computación
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.

Potenciado por Debian GNU/Linux
http://www.debian.org