Re: libc6 <-> libc5

OK,.. a somewhat older question,.. but a new problem arised,..

I now need the g++ compiler as I am writing OO-code. I didnt find a altg++
package,.. or is it possible to provide libpaths to gcc so that it
compiles C++ code,.. (I am just very bad in compilers and linkers).

Thanks in advance again!
Best Wishes
Selim