Re: Hello

   I would like to know how debian handles in a machine with two pentiums. =
   Are two cpus quicker then one in any situation. I mean does every =
   program run quicker.

Generally any particular process will only run on one processor at a
time, so particular programs won't run faster.  However, two programs
can run simultaneously each with a whole processor to themselves, in
theory anyway.

Anyone with any experience in this want to comment?