Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:15:02 -0500 (EST)
From: Jesse Berst's AnchorDesk <anchordesk@zdnet.zdlists.com>
To: Team AnchorDesk <anchordesk@EMAIL.ZDLISTS.COM>
Subject: Fired for Linux? / Win98 Now / Hot Products

__________Berst Alert____________________
  COULD YOU GET FIRED FOR CHOOSING LINUX?

http://www.zdnet.com/chkpt/adt0216ba/www.anchordesk.com/story/story_1774.html

     Linux fanatics cite the freeware operating system
     as a viable alternative to Windows NT. Sure it has
     technical merits, but can it pass the all-important
     "cover your backside" test? Seems to me that championing
     Linux could be a CLM (career-limiting move) at many
     large corporations. For your own sake, keep this
     in mind when reading the glowing articles about its
     growing popularity. Links, stats and other career-protecting
     information await you at the site.