Re: OSS setup

> This is from the OSS linux-x86 page.  This does not sound right based on
> how debian does other things.  Could we perhpas offer a better solution
> to them.
> The URL is: http://www.opensound.com/linux-x86.html
> BEGIN QUOTE:
<...>

It was already discussed. The better solution was indeed proposed and it
will appear in the nearest releases of OSS (hopefully).
The text of the quote was changed after this discussion. Previously it
sound something like: "the way Debian treat kernel headers is seriously
broken...".

Alex Y.

--
   _