cc:Mail - any equivalents???

Does anybody know if there is some bit of magic out there that allows me
to read my cc:Mail account from my Debian hamm system at work?

I've tried using WINE to run Lotus cc:Mail, and it almost works, but just
doesn't open the inbox window - obviously WINE needs a bit more
code crunching done to it....

Eventually, I want to do away with the horrible NT4 partition sitting next
to my Linux one, but I can't justify this to the Boss until I can have the same
email/ccmail/etc functionality as does the Windoze NT setup.
I'm almost there!

So if any of you Linuxarians (Linuxnauts? Penquinfreaks? never mind ;)   )
out there know of something to do this, it would save me having to either
wait until WINE becomes stable enough to run cc:mail,
or I'll have to - heaven forbid - reboot my machine into NT4 (shudder)
all the time.

Regards to you all.

--
Kevin Cave. A Scotsman living in London.
Registered Linux User #64441