Help w/ telnet[d]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Help w/ telnet[d]
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:10:22 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980212182853.1415Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980204224611.28492Aemail@example.com>
This is with several Debian 1.3.x machines.
I'm trying to make telnet transparent.
That is: I want to pass local environment
variables to the remote machine, I want to
login automatically, and I want to launch
a process on remote.
Telnet is giving me difficulties, I thought
the man page was clear, but I can't even
get an automatic login.
Any help, or alternate solutions appreciated.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .