Re: printing .pdf files

> On Thu, Feb 12, 1998 at 01:15:06AM -0800, Matt Thompson wrote:

> I find that printing from Acroread produces some postscript that ghostscript
> doesn't like.  This may be a bug in either package, I don't know.

I've seen this also.

> In any case, ghostscripts starting at about 4.0 (I think) can print pdf
> files natively.  Skip the acroread step, and just ghostscript it directly.
> (I'm not sure magicfilter can handle this on its own though!)

How does one print a pdf from ghostscript?  The docs for the package,
like the great majority of free software, seem to be written as a
memory aid for the programmer who created it and are nearly
incomprehensible to mere users like me.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum