swap usage

Hi all,

How can I find out which programs are using swap and how much of it?
As an example, I have found that netscape4 will occasionally start using
lots of swap and will not release it until closed, even if it is not
using it anymore(say after loading a large page like Packages.gz or
something).  I would like to find out what programs are using the swap
before I go closing a bunch of apps to clear swap space.

Thanks,
--
Brian