Ghostscript

Hi Group.

I've installed ghostscript from the debian 1.3.1 cd and the stuff that
relates to it as well. In going through some of the doc, I discovered I
should have a few mak files, devs.mak for example. These files are nowhere
to be found. Anyone know where I can locate them. I'm trying to setup a
couple of printers, an old HP laserjet plus and a Canon BJC-620.

Also, how can I figure out which files contain the driver information for my
printers?

Rob