Compute Farm

The powers-that-be around here have almost decided to scrap Slowaris x86
for the 200 machine PPro compouter farm, and go with Linux...
I need to convince them to use Debian and not RH. They want to be able
to configure 1 machine and mirror the setup to each machine in the
farm, without having to go to each of the remaining 199 and configure
it by hand. Someone told them that RH made this easy, and no other
dist could do it!

Someone help me out here! This will be running the RHIC project in
1999 here.. I'd love to see Debian get that kind of exposure!

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
             "Too much information running through my brain,