CGI scripts to send and recieve email eg. MUA

	I was wondering if there was basically a MUA that was a cgi
script.  There are obviously quite a few folks doing it on the web.  My
situation is that I have a K12 school district where most of the faculty
use public computers such as in the libraries.  It is not reasonable for
these folks to come to a machine and configure it for pop mail
every time that they sit down to read mail.  Most of the folks are using
Hotmail accounts but this is problematic since there are many places that
filter out Hotmail and many others because of spam.  I don't see these
folks getting a computer on every teacher's desk in the near future.  Web
based mail would be a good temporary solution.  cgiemail may work for
sending but receiving and managing an account is a different thing.