Two semi-simple questions...

Hi,

Where is the setting which inhibits the addition of the equivalent of
'uname -a' at the start of /etc/motd ?? I have found it before... now I
cant.

Secondly, trying to start squake as a non-root user, Svgalib gives the error:
Cannot get I/O Permissions.  any ideas?? It only happens with squake.

Thanks to any help regarding my svgalib question a while back, I solved the
problem... got a new Video card. the old ET4000 is only good for some
things.. namely winbloat95 :)

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)