Re: following hamm upgrade dselect can't find Packages file

On Thu, 05 Feb 1998 14:18:18 EST, Scott Ellis wrote:
> http://www.gate.net/~storm/FAQ/libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.5

Well, you helped me to figure it out.  The problem was my preceeding
forward slash before the directory name.  It doesn't seem to matter if
I use hamm or dists/unstable, just as long as I don't use /hamm or
/dists/unstable .

Syntax! :-)  Thanks.

--
D a v i d   S t e r n