Re: libc6 upgrade script?

     On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, I sent a message to the testing list and to
Craig noting that I had found two bugs that cause v0.17 of autoup to
fail.  I included diffs from v0.17 to my v0.18.  As of yesterday, both
Craig's ftp site and yours still had v0.17.

     If you wish, I can send these diffs to you, but I would prefer to
have Craig maintain this script to avoid the confusion that has
occurred in the base with version skew.

Bob