Re: modconf and whiptail

On Thu, Feb 05, 1998 at 11:21:25AM +0100, Frere Roy wrote:
> I am trying to install modconf_0.2.15.deb but I get the message "whiptail
> is not installed"
>
> I have, however, installed newt0.21_0.21-3.deb which has installed
> whiptail.

With a newer newt release, whiptail is now in a package of its own, that is
still stuck in Incoming. For now, get it from an Incoming mirror like
ftp://ftp.lh.umu.se:/pub/linux/debian-Incoming .

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would