Re: problem with The GIMP and XFree86 in hamm...

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Shaleh wrote:

> I frequently run gimp while surfing, running xv and coding.  No probs.
> Make sure you d/l'ed the newest gtk and gimp.

That's the thing, I have all the new gtk stuff installed, all my packages
are upgraded... I did manage to pull off using after 4 attempts last
night, but as soon as i tried to put in some text, it went down again...
Anyway, thanks for your help...

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .