Re: LPRng and Magicfilter

Hi.

According to the Printing How-To, the input filter (if=some filter) is
not run for remote printers.  There is an example in the How-To for
setting up a double print queue to solve the problem.  I can provide my
printcap if needed.  I print to a HP deskjet on an NT4.0 system using
lpr.

tony mollica
tmollica@sb.net