tin and its group attributes file

Does anyone use the .tin/attributes file of tin?

I do not manage to make it work, even if I use the example given in the
man page. I already sent a bug report about this (#17588) and the new
version does not solve the problem. (whereas it should work)

Am I the only one in that case?

--
Hugo Haas - Ecole Centrale Paris, France - University of Cambridge, England
E-Mail: hh223@cam.ac.uk			       http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/