Re: GCC2.8.0

Hi Folks:

On January 16, 1998, E.L. Meijer writes:
> From: IN%"tgakem@sg10.chem.tue.nl"  "E.L. Meijer (Eric)"
> Subj: gcc 2.8.0 and friends
> > A miracle has happened.
> > For some inexplicable reason the FSF decided to release gcc 2.8.0 and
> libg++2.8.0, which I had been expecting for ages.  Anyone know if it
> will be included in hamm before it freezes?

Could some one tell us the status of the Debian package for gcc 2.8.0? I
saw this message middle of January, but have heard other than some
'expectation' that the Debian package might be out before the freeze so
gcc 2.8.0 gets into Hamm.

David Teague
       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia
ammonium nitrate fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit destabilize