Verified Re: Unidentified subject!

Just so others on the list are aware... I have various drives on one of my
systems with the first hard drive containing win3.11 and the rest linux
ext2. I had the win95 upgrade sitting on the shielf for the last year and
decided to finally set it up.

It installed safely without touching any other drives (tho the generic
drivers it uses didn't find a single device, all of which i had to install
manually :)  ).

Anyhow just a note for others that win95 didn't give me any problems
concerning booting linux or messing up the linux drives.

--Rob