Re: Parallel linux<->linux?

> I have an 486 box that i would like to set up as debian linux and
> establish a parallel port cable connection with another linux box.

Get a Laplink cable, the netstd.deb, netbase.deb packages, and the
PLIP-Howto (or mini-Howto). I don't have the Howto handy right now, but I
got a plip working pretty quickly once I had all these.

The Howto will tell you to recompile the kernel with plip as a module, to
some ifconfig's and some route's and presto.