Network interface card for Linux

Hi,

  I've posted some mail a few days ago on selecting a
  NIC that Debian/Linux would support.  I do not know
  if that mail got to this list.  So I post it again.

  I'd like to know if anyone here on the list would suggest
  which Network Interface card that I should buy and supported
  by Linux.  Secondly,  I'd like to know what do I have to
  do in term of building/configuring the kernel for the NIC.

  I'm looking for a 32bit fast ethernet card 100baseT.

Timothy C. Phan