exmh dependencies

I'm trying to install the exmh package, but I'm running into an interesting
problem.  It depends on tcl40 or tcl41, and I have tcl42.  ALso, it depends
on tk74 or tk75.  I have tk76.  Is this a bug/problem, or normal?

Please cc to me, as I sub and unsub the group often, depending on if I have
enough time to deal with the flow.

As an aside, has anyone ever thought of translating/mirroring/something-else
this mailing list as a newsgroup?

David Goodwin                                     http://www.peak.org/~goodwid
Salem, Oregon, USA                               mailto://goodwid@peak.org <*>