Re: Settup Majordomo

Jeffrey,

  Verify that the wrapper script in the Majordomo directory is setuid
root.  Also, log in as someone other than root and run
./wrapper config-test from the majordomo directory (where wrapper is
located).  This will tell you if there are any permission or
configuration problems.

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com