Unidentified subject!

Hello,

	I have debian installed on /dev/hdb /dev/hdc and /dev/hdd with a
cdrom as /dev/hdh. I have Dos and Win3.11 on /dev/hda. I now wish to
upgrade the dos/win3.11 to win95. I boot debian via floppy and *dont* use
lilo.

Is there anyway that this upgrade could affect my linux on the other
drives?

Once i replace dos/win3.11 with win95 on /dev/hda will i still be able to
use my boot floppy?

Should i remove the linux drives durring the upgrade to win95 to be
absolutly sure that win95 doesnt kill them?

Thanx for any help/suggestions :)

--Rob