Help with Netatalk

Hello all,

I am trying to get netatalk working on my small home network (just my Linux
box and a Mac 6115).  I have all of the requisite parts, and it seems to start
OK on the linux machine but won't show up in the chooser, and the AppleTalk
control panel says now AppleTalk zones available.  BTW I have TCP/IP working
fine between the two over ethernet, as my linux box masquerades for the mac to
the Internet via a PPP connection.

Details:

Mac
	Performa 6115CD, 40meg RAM (no VM)
	System 8.1
	OpenTransport 1.3

Linux
	AMD 75mHz Pentium clone
	32 Meg RAM
	EtherExpress 16TP
	Debian 1.3 distribution
	Linux 2.0.27
	netatalk 1.4b2-4

Config files:

/etc/atalkd.conf:

eth0 -seed -phase 2 -net 0-65534 -addr 2000.183

(Yes, I've tried it without the "-seed")

---
/etc/AppleVolumes.default:

# local directory       name of macintosh volume

~/      "Home Directory"

---
/etc/AppleVolumes.system:

# local directory       name of macintosh volume

/                       "Machine Root"

---

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am pulling my hair out about this.

Thanks,

Ben

--
Ben White