Network card question

Hi,

  I've just gotten an SOHOware 10/100 Auto PCI Fast
  Ethernet adapter card and I'd like to know if the
  Debian/Linux support this card?

  Secondly,  I've frequently experienced 'bash' core
  dump on me and I'd like to know how would I go about
  fixing or report this problem.  BTW, I tried to do
  a 'file core' and it never shows me the name of the
  application that cored as I've normally seen on
  Solaris..

  Thanks

Timothy C. Phan