Debian users and new

JJ> I'm using slrn's scoring to bring Debian-related postings to my atte

JJ> The organisation of the Debian community is very mailing-list orient
JJ> quite often, I answer Debian-related questions on newsgroups by refe
JJ> people to the mailing list. The disadvantage of mailing lists is tha
JJ> unfortunately less visible on Usenet.

I pick the Debian mailing lists up from a news server - they then all
come into the same program as I am using for reading mail (DOS-based at
the moment) which works better than them getting dumped into my mail
program.....

Ian W
Karachi, Pakistan                             email: ianw@cyber.net.pk