Fw: Netscape releasing source code for 5.0

I'd like to see the unrestricted strong encryption enhancement as described
at
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Plaza/6333/
I need this feature for online banking.  It's the only reason I still boot
to Windows.

Russell Cook, Engineering Branch
WSR-88D Operational Support Facility
(405)366-6520 x4237